5 January 2020 at 11:00
Sign up for the Event: Registration Form
Special Accommodation Prices for the Runners, for more please contact us.
Gathering Point: "Ostria resort & spa" Ierapetra
Semi-mountainous naturalist trail run 10.000m. with 330m altitude, rural roads 60% , paths 20%, tarmac 20%. The Race will start and finish at "Ostria resort & spa" Hotel
Categories 10.000m Men - Women <18, 18-39 years old, 40-49 years old, 50-59 years old, 60+
All participants who will finish the race, will receive a metal and T-Shirt. Winners in all categories (men - women) will receive a cup and metals. Winners in the General Category:
- 1st Free Stay, 2 Overnights in Double Room of total value 400€
- 2nd Free Stay, 1 Overnight in Double Room of total value 200€
- 3rd Free Spa treatment of total value 150€
The Race will be covered by a medical doctor, Volunteers by the GRC and the rescuing team EDIK.
Participation Fee: 10€
- Part of the revenues will be dispensed to “SOS” Children Village of Crete.
- Registration: At the reception area, 2 hours prior to the Race Start.
- Awards: Will be held at 14:00
- Meal for all contestants after the event
A charity Music Night will be organized alongside the main Trail Event, with Cretan delicacies, traditional spirits and local musicians from 14:00, at the main Village Square.
SANTA RUN 2020
.There are two "Santa Run" courses inside the premises of "Ostria Resort & Spa".
- 2.000m Course around the Resort (Support fee for the “SOS” Children Village of Crete 3€)
- 300m Course for children.
- All contestants will receive a souvenir of participation.
Organisers: The regional Church (Metropolis) of Ierapytni & Siteia in collaboration to "OSTRIA RESORT & SPA"